DBHR Learning Community Meeting & 3rd Hour Training
The DBHR Learning Community meeting will be hosted on ZOOM from 9-11 a.m. with a 3rd-hour training from 11 a.m.-noon. Pre-registration for this no-cost meeting is required. Click on the registration link below to go to the registration page. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
- – Date and Time: February 22, 2023 – 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
- – Category: Meeting
- – Location: Virtual on Zoom
- – Registration Link: Event registration website
HCA has contracted with the Washington State University IMProving Prevention Through ACTion (IMPACT) lab to provide two trainings on youth engagement!
– The first training will take place via Zoom in the third hour of the February Learning Community Meeting (LCM) on Wednesday, 2/22 from 11am-12pm.It will provide an overview of youth engagement models and principles.
– The second training will be held via Zoom on Tuesday, 2/28 from 12pm-1pm.This interactive workshop will cover the application of youth engagement principles to your work.
– It is recommended (but not required) to attend both trainings as the second session will build upon the first.
Interested? Please register for the trainings in their respective entries on the Athena Forum training calendar. The February 22 training will occur during the Learning Community Meeting and the February 28 training will be posted soon.