Strengthening Families 10-14 Program New Facilitator Training & Certification (In-Person)
Due to inclement weather, Day 2 (2/23) and Day 3 (2/24) of the Strengthening Families 10-14 New Facilitator Training were canceled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
(Click on image to download flyer)
Registration Closes: February 17, 2023
This training will be in-person and is for SFP 10-14 new facilitators who will be working in a team of three to deliver the evidence-based prevention program to families in their local communities. Bilingual English/Spanish and monolingual English individuals are encouraged to register for the training!
The training will include:
- – An introduction to SFP 10-14,
- – Review and practice of the 7-week program in a team setting,
- – Review of the research and current updates,
- – Discussion- and experiential-based engagement with the curriculum and participants,
- – Readiness-primer to discuss implementation, logistics, technology, recruitment and retention, and
- – Technical support for next steps.
- – Training Dates: February 22-24, 2023
- – Time: 8:30 am – 5 pm
- – Location: Educational Service District 112 – 2500 NE 65th Ave., Vancouver, Washington 98661 – (360) 750-7500 – Training Room: Klickitat Room
- – Trainers: Chuck Stevenson & Jennifer Leach
- – Training Cost: $0.0
- – Meals: Lunch will be provided each day of the training.
- – For training and registration information or questions: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- – For ADA accommodations or site/location questions contact Kelley Groen-Sieckmann email@example.com or Caitlin Ramirez firstname.lastname@example.org.