Youth Summit: Own Your Future
Independence is only a hop, skip, and jump away! Do you ever get nervous or anxious about what’s next? Join us for a day of exploring how you can take ownership of your future through these Adulting 101 workshops:
- Education 1:45–2:30 PM
- Employment 1:45–2:30 PM
- Relationships 2:45–3:30 PM
- Mental health and substance use awareness 2:45–3:30 PM
- Resource Fair open 12–4 PM
- Lunch provided 12-1:30 PM
S P E A K E R: Tyler Monk, The Underdog Mentality – 12:30 PM
How would your life be different if you could change your mindset to overcome whatever challenge in front of you? IT’S POSSIBLE! Tyler will help you tap into the power of your potential during the most challenging times so you can
accomplish all your goals.
- Families, caregivers, guardians, and providers of youth services are encouraged to attend.
- Enter the FREE drawing to win · $100 gift card · Chromebook
- Register now for an EXTRA entry in the drawing.
- Are you an organization interested in tabling? Contact MarandaH@crmhs.org to register.
- Sponsored by: Amerigroup, YAE, Health Transitions, Columbia River Mental Health Services